We will get through this!
We are going through a very complicated period. The state of emergency in some countries and the recent pandemic outburst seem to cause a lot of fear around us.
Many of you contact us by email or private message to ask us for help from the point of view of Chinese metaphysics. We will try to respond to this request in this article, but before we get there, let's first remember the more general health and confinement instructions (excluding metaphysics):
- Comply with the decisions made by the authorities. Stay at home.
- “We will get through this, without going out!” But please stay at home. This is not a punishment, but a solution to contain and slow the spread of the Covid-19 virus as much as possible. This will, in the medium term, not overburden hospitals and allow the medical profession to take better care of the patients.
- Wash your hands with soap at least once every hour and avoid touching your face. Wearing a mask is not compulsory, unless you are carrying the virus.
- This is not the end of the world: do your groceries without rushing into the supermarkets and always with respect for others: do not empty or rob all the shelves and also leave some for your neighbors.
- If you cough, do it in your elbow!
- No, your pets do not transmit the virus, so stop bringing them back to the shelters!
- Don't panic, help others and plan for the future!
In these times of health crisis, it is important to make sure and know that your parents and loved ones are fine. Likewise, take the opportunity to observe nature, which is gradually waking up again and to stock up on vitamins D with this sun that has been warming our hearts for the past few days… And let's not forget to thank the people who work (sometimes in the shadows): doctors and health professionals (nurses, pharmacies, etc.), but also delivery persons, public transport drivers, people who work in mass distribution, etc. They try to keep your life as “normal” as possible. A big thumps up and thank you for them!!
HOW CAN CHINESE METAPHYSICS HELP US ?
Now let us come to the tips from the point of view of Chinese metaphysics and traditions :
- BaZi: in this month of March 2020, the “Yin Water” Day Masters should be more careful because their immune system is more fragile than that of the other Day Masters.
- Feng Shui:
- Avoid the South and East sectors this year, and even more this month. Indeed, in 2020, these sectors are already occupied respectively by the illness star 2 (in the South) and the misfortune star 5 (in the East), but what is more: the monthly (of March) and annual (from 2020) stars are identical and therefore double the negative effects of these already highly afflicted areas. Place a maximum of Metal there if you cannot help but stay there.
- another sector to avoid, from a health point of view, is the Southeast. Older and frail people should really spend the minimum possible time there, because the energies present here bring health problems to … the lungs. Avoid this area if you have asthma. If this is the case, and your bedroom is located in this area, do not hesitate to sleep on the sofa until April 3rd at least. Place a cure of yin water as a remedy (water in a container, type “salad bowl”).
- promote activities in the Northwest and West areas of your home. Spend as much of your time in these areas this month.
- Qi Men Dun Jia: you can tap into the “Nine Earth” Deity and the “Rest” Door while facing North (therefore back to South). As this sector is also occupied by Tai Sui this year, remember to favor North 1 and / or North 3 when you do this. The energies present here are favorable for healing, rebalancing and correcting.
- Taoïsme: if you like to use Taoist protective amulets, choose one of these :
What about our activities ?
Despite the containment measures announced this week by the various government authorities around the world, the IFS team remains mobilized to guarantee a constant quality of service to our partners, our students and our customers around the world.
Unfortunately, we had to postpone the three conferences – on health precisely! – which were planned in Belgium, France and Switzerland (they are postponed, not canceled!), but our remote consultation services are still possible:
- BaZi consults: appointment by Skype: no contact, therefore no contamination possible!
- Feng Shui consults: exceptionally, we can give you advice from a distance, based on measurements and photos taken by Google Earth.
- Date selections: everything is sent to you by email, so no virus (except a computer virus if you don't have antivirus on your PC)
Finally, remember that it is important to assimilate new skills and learn new disciplines this year. Take advantage of this period of confinement to acquire new knowledge, whether in Chinese metaphysics or in any discipline whatsoever. So read, read, read and … learn, learn, learn!
For our part, we started writing the “Feng Shui Diary & Almanac 2021. The Year of the Metal Ox” and translating new publications on Feng Shui, BaZi and Buddhism which will soon be released in our publishing company.
The entire Infinity Feng Shui team wishes you much courage in this complicated period and remains, of course, at your disposal during this crisis. Take care of yourself and your loved ones and keep in touch with them.